MasteryConnect Assessment Reminders
As we approach the end of the 1st Marking period, we know that many teachers will be using MasteryConnect to deliver Marking Period or Unit Assessments. Therefore, we wanted to give some reminders to help make this process easier! Please refer to the information below as needed:
- When choosing your assessment, please make sure that you are using the most up-to-date version. It is easy to change an answer key after the test is created and placed into trackers. However, it you want to make other changes, you will need to duplicate the assessment so the changes don’t impact any assessment that already exists in trackers elsewhere. Please refer to the Asssessment Editing Matrix to see what changes you can make in different stages that the test is being used.
- Below are some guides to help as you prepare for your exams.
- Create Assessments in MasteryConnect
- Print Bubblesheets (Single-Standard or Multi-Standard)
- Deliver Assessment Online (you can also choose the “Send to Portal” option which would allow the kids to access the test through Clever instead of using the test code)
- Troubleshoot Student Online Access Issues (Students should use Chrome)
- View Reports (Specifically Item Analysis for HS Teachers)