Keep Up with the Latest Trends & Share What Your Kids Are Doing in Your Classroom
- Accessing New Content Through Active Learning September 21, 2023Imagine you’re putting together a puzzle. Where do you start? With the corners and edges to create a frame? Maybe by looking at the picture on the box? Now, imagine you’re putting together a puzzle without all of the pieces. Impossible! Helping students actively participate in learning and building background knowledge around new topics can […]Aaron Grossman
- Career and Technical Education’s Impact on the Workforce September 14, 2023What do you want to be when you grow up? What a bold question for young people to answer! We always hope that students graduate ready to tackle their futures. But how can they be prepared without knowing what their career goals are? Part of preparing for the future is setting goals, and Career and Technical Education […]Rachel Anzalone
- Inspiring Creativity in the Classroom September 11, 2023Educators have an extraordinary opportunity to ignite a passion for learning by embracing the dynamic world of STEAM learning. Incorporating STEAM isn’t just about teaching science or math—it’s about nurturing a mindset of curiosity that empowers students to question, experiment, and grow. The beginning of the school year is a great time to help students […]Tim Needles
- Connecting Students with Native Stories September 6, 2023Lesson planning involves many steps—reviewing and matching standards to content, selecting strategies, writing activities—but a very important step is reflecting on the perspectives that are presented and whether they are relatable and authentic. For one Arizona teacher, Jillian Hernandez, the opportunity to help the Discovery Education team curate a channel highlighting Native Arizona stories and […]Jillian Hernandez
- This Month at DE: September September 5, 2023When planning your lessons, there are two ways to bring something “new” into your classroom—new teaching strategies and new content. Discovery Education and fellow DE educators are bringing you both so you can step into September with fresh ideas! Pop of Professional Learning What’s New Trending Topics Magic Moment Pop of Professional Learning Try the […]Rachel Anzalone
Share Your Strategies
We Want to See What is Working For Your Students!
Mention @FalconEdTech in your tweets and use #clsdITS. This can help us promote and keep a list of all the cool stuff we see!
Give shoutouts to our fellow Falcons with Likes and Retweets!
Create a public board! Invite fellow teachers to join your boards and collaborate!
Share a link to your boards via Twitter or as a post in the Padlet below!