Get the Support You Need Quickly!
Technology services strives to provide quality support for all technology issues and instructional technology needs! Please use one of the methods below to request technology assistance. Technology services will respond to all requests as quickly as possible by prioritizing various levels of tickets and looking at when the tickets were submitted.
Placing a Work Order
When placing a work order request, we ask that you provide as much information as possible so that we can research and begin troubleshooting prior to working on your computer. Below are three options for placing a work order:
- Use the Online Work Request System. This system helps us automate how the ticket gets routed so a technician can respond quickly.
- Use the Technology Services Contact Form if your login does not work on the ticketing site. This will still send the information we need, but will not allow the ticket to be automatically assigned.
- Call extension 1900 (or 717.389.1900 if off campus). Someone is typically available to answer phones between the hours of 7:30am and 3:30pm. Please leave a message if no technician is available to answer the phone.
We also ask that faculty & staff members do not drop into the MS & HS Technology Services Offices with technology concerns unless there is an emergency. This helps us to prioritize student laptop issues at those locations while maintaining our work flow with work orders.
Scheduling an Instructional Tech Appointment
Technology Services is staffed with two Instructional Technology Specialists that are available to meet with faculty and staff each day. Please be mindful of the days that the Instructional Technology Specialists will be in your building.
Appointments can be made for any topic related to instructional technology, including:
- Instructional Technology Troubleshooting & Guidance
- Online Course Development
- Lesson Planning
- Tool Exploration
- Classroom Assistance