Parent Help Page
This page is dedicated to step-by-step guides and videos for common tools used by parents. Please use the Student Help Page or search in the top menu to find other help guides that may be relevant for your children.
Schoology is the Learning Management System (LMS) used by the Cornwall-Lebanon School District. This LMS provides students with a secure location to view interactive content, collaborate with peers, and submit work online. Parents can be set up with accounts to view assignments and materials that are posted to the student’s course pages.
- Parent Access In Schoology
- Schoology Login Instructions (Parents)
- Viewing Schoology as a Parent (Video)
- Understanding the Parent vs Student View in Schoology
- Adding Children to Your Schoology Account
- Account Notifications Settings
- Parent Email Digest Settings
- Account Settings
- Linking Parent Accounts (Especially for employees who are also parents in the district)
Skyward is the SIS used by the Cornwall-Lebanon School District. This SIS houses information related to various aspects within the district. It is vital that all parents verify child contact information each school year by completing the Account Verification online form in their accounts.
In addition to general information, Skyward holds the most up to date grades and is what is used to generate report cards. Please use Skyward when looking for the most up-to-date grades. If there are any discrepancies with grades seen within Skyward or Schoology, please reach out to the the appropriate teacher to verify if the grade seen in Skyward is the most up-to-date and accurate.
- Skyward Family Access Login Overview
- Checking and Adding Money to Food Service Accounts
- Account Verification – Make sure your Contact Information is up to date!
Check out the Skyward Parent Access Tool Kit Playlist. This playlist shows a variety of settings and functions within your Skyward account. Please note that these videos were created from Skyward and is updated by them. If you come across a setting or option that is not available in your CLSD Skyward account, please contact Technology Services