Teacher Appreciation Week!
This Teacher Appreciation Week, we want to say “Thank You!” for all that you do for the students and the community of Cornwall-Lebanon School District. We extend our heartfelt gratitude to all those dedicated and inspiring teachers who play a pivotal role in shaping the next generation of Cedar Crest Falcons. Thank you all for your invaluable contributions and for your unwavering support of our students!
As a very small token of our appreciation, we are sharing a list of entities that offer deals for teachers in order to support their wellness and more! Cheers to all of you!
Apps, Technology & Virtual learning 💻
- Amazon: Amazon is committed to building effective learning solutions to support educators and students with many different teaching perks and deals.
- Apple: For faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels, Apple offers a range of special savings and pricing on Apple Music, Macs and iPads, select accessories, and more.
- Adobe: Teachers and students save over 60% on Creative Cloud software and more.
- AT&T: Score big with discounts off wireless and other services from AT&T.
- Autodesk: Teachers get a free one-year educational license giving them access to Autodesk products and services, renewable as long as they remain eligible.
- Avid: Avid’s software is an industry leader in video mixing, sound engineering, and music writing. Take advantage of exceptional educational pricing on Avid’s Media Composer Ultimate, Pro Tools Ultimate, and Sibelius Ultimate.
- Bose: Enjoy special pricing on Bose sound equipment for your home, office, or school.
- Corel: Join Corel’s Education License Program to gain access to a wide range of powerful graphics, digital media, and productivity software. Save as much as 96% off the regular price.
- Dell: Public school teachers and K-12 students receive exclusive discounts on select laptops, desktops, tablets, and other Dell products and accessories through Dell’s Member Purchase Program.
- Figma: Collaborate with students and teachers on visual projects across computers, no matter where you are. All you need is internet access. Whether you’re in a classroom, online course, boot camp, or hackathon, Figma is built for teaching and learning to design your way. Snag your free Figma account today.
- HP: Sign up to receive discounts on quality refurbished computers, including 10% off already reduced outlet list prices.
- Intuit QuickBooks: Verify your teacher status and get a free license for QuickBooks Online.
- Samsung: Sign up for Samsung’s Student & Educator Discount Program and receive 30% off list prices, 0% APR financing, free no-contact delivery, and access to special offers on computers, tablets, mobile phones, televisions, appliances, and more.
- Storyline Online: The site features hundreds of free videos of well-known actors reading children’s picture books with a companion “Activity Guide” for teachers.
- Sonos: Save up to 15% on Sonos products and accessories. Though the page mentions frontline workers, teachers are also eligible. Use your ID.me account to get your discount code and enjoy the savings.
- T-Mobile: Teachers, administrators, and other education employees can access savings and special offers.
- Verizon: Government and education employees receive special monthly discounts on Verizon Wireless.
Arts & Crafts 🎨
- Blick Art Supplies: Blick for Educators offers supply discounts, special deals, free lesson plans, and more.
- Jo-Ann Fabric: Snag a Teacher Rewards Discount Card for 15% off every purchase year-round.
- Michael’s: Teachers get 15% off purchases.
- Pencils.com: Teachers, administrators, and other school officials 10% off on all orders.
- Party City: Provide a letter signed by an administrator on official letterhead to receive up to 20% off your entire in-store order.
- Frame Destination: Offers 10% off storewide to teachers.
Books & Media 📚
- Barnes & Noble: Receive 20% off purchases for the classroom and enjoy discounts of up to 25% off the publisher’s list price during Educator Appreciation Days.
- Books-A-Million: Receive free custom quotes for your classroom, special pricing on shipping, bulk orders and more when you sign up for the BAM Educator Card!
- Half Price Books: Save 10% year-round with HPB’s Educator’s Discount Card.
- PBS: Curated media and award-winning PBS content for your classroom.
- The New York Times: Subscribe to get up to 50% off with discounted rates for educators and schools.
- NEA magazine service: National Education Association members can score up to 85% off the cover price of more than 900 magazines.
- Scholastic Teacher Store: Take advantage of up to 75% off items at the Scholastic Teacher Store.
- The Teachers Book: Author Alexandra Robbins published a book about advocating for K-12 teachers and encouraged her publisher to downprice it to a $1.99 eBook during Teachers Appreciation Week, an 88% discount.
- USA Today: Educators can get up to 45% off classroom subscriptions.
- Wall Street Journal: Join Wall Street Journal for Professors to save over 70% on a WSJ subscription.
Food, Home & Wellness 🙂
- 1800Flowers: Teachers can send someone (including yourself!) flowers for 20% off using code MYEDU.
- 23andMe: Discover your ancestry and take control of your health with your education discount on your next 23andMe test.
- Avocado Green Mattress: Get a good night’s sleep with 5% off all Avocado Green Mattress products.
- Blue Apron: Eat well and save time. Blue Apron is proud to support teachers with a gift of $110 off and free shipping on your first box.
- Brooklyn Bedding: Brooklyn Bedding shows their gratitude for teachers with a 25% discount and free shipping on all purchases, in-store or online.
- Budget Truck Rental: Use the code TEACH to receive 20% off on local moves and 15% off on one-way moves.
- Calm: To acknowledge how teachers shape the next generation, Calm offers a 40% discount on Calm Premium, plus access to curated content and mindfulness tools for you and your classroom.
- Casper: Teachers save 20% on eligible items in the Casper store with your ID.me.
- Headspace: Headspace is giving back to teachers with a free Headspace subscription.
- P.Volve: Look and feel your best when you save 30% off sitewide, including workout equipment and digital memberships.
- Purple Mattress: Because great sleep is essential to your mental health and well-being, Purple Mattress is offering a 10% discount on any order.
- Saatva: For comfort without the markup, Saatva is proud to provide teachers with $225 off their next order of $1000 or more.
Holiday & Travel 🏝
- Cheap Caribbean: CheapCaribbean is offering teachers $150 off their next vacation.
- Hertz: Save up to 25% on bookings with Hertz, along with additional perks when you sign up for Hertz Gold Plus Rewards.
- Westgate Resorts: Educators and school personnel can save 10% off their next booking with Westgate Resorts.
- Adidas: Teachers with verified status enjoy an exclusive discount of 30% at adidas.com and in-store or 20% off at factory outlet stores.
- Ann Taylor LOFT: LOFT Loves Teachers, and the feeling is mutual. Enjoy 15% off every day in-store with your teacher ID. Get exclusive teacher discounts online during Teacher Appreciation Week.
- A Pea in the Pod: Get 20% off clothes made specifically for maternity.
- Bonobos: Verify your teacher ID to get 20% off five different orders throughout the year.
- Cole Haan: Cole Haan offers teachers a 20% discount off full-price and sale items online.
- Costco: Costco provides a $20 Costco Shop Card to teachers who join as new members.
- Crocs: Verified teachers received 15% off all full-priced styles online.
- Dagne Dover: Dagne Dover offers an exclusive 20% discount for the teachers.
- Dockers: Dockers proudly provides teachers with a 25% discount on any of their apparel.
- Hanes Brands: Current and retired educators worldwide receive 10% off at all Hanes Brand stores, including Champion, Bali, and more.
- J.Crew: Flash your teacher ID at J.Crew and enjoy 15% off full-price items.
- Karen Kane: Snag 20% off purchases with a valid teacher ID.
- L.L. Bean: L.L.Bean is proud to support teachers in leading a healthy, active lifestyle. Receive your 10% promo code after verifying your eligibility.
- Liberty Mutual: Liberty Mutual offers unique and exclusive auto insurance savings. Learn more.
- Madewell: Madewell gives teachers 15% off in-store and online.
- Overstock: Enjoy free shipping on every purchase, rewards for purchases, and additional perks with a free Club O Classroom Membership.
- Puma: Puma is giving back to teachers with a 10% discount on your order.
- Reebok: As a verified teacher, you are qualified for a discount on shoes and apparel of up to 50% from Reebok.
- Sunglass Hut: Switch up your look with a pair of new shades. Teachers get 15% off their orders.